The Caerlaverock Community Association website aims to:
It takes little contributions from lots of people to create a great community!
To help spread the word about this website and our Facebook Page, please tell your friends and family about caerlaverock.org.uk!
If you have any news, events or other information you would like to contribute to the website and on our Facebook page, please send them to us at [email protected] or through a Facebook message.
The Community Association are here to:
- Listen to your voice – to ensure your opinions are heard
- Engage with, and act on behalf of the community
- Campaign on local issues
- Deal with your concerns and queries quickly, fairly and professionally
- Promote the well-being of our community
- Represent the community
- Bring local people together to help make things happen
- Welcome you to our meetings!
Input from everyone in the community is extremely important…
If you want to make your community a better place to live, then get in touch with us today!